Revision 190 of mycheckpoint has been released. New and updated in this revision:
- HTTP server: mycheckpoint can now act as a web server. Point your browser and start browsing through HTML reports. See mock up demo.
- Interactive charts: HTML line charts are now interactive, presenting with accurate data as you move over them. See sample.
- Enhanced auto-deploy: now auto-recognizing failed upgrades.
- Reduced footprint: much code taken out of the views, leading to faster loading times.
- Better configuration file use: now supporting all command line options in config file.
- Remote host monitoring accessibility: now supporting complete configurable accessibility details.
- Bug fixes: thanks to the bug reporters!