The openark kit project is currently hosted by Google Code. Downloads are available at the Google Code openark kit project page.
Downloads are available in the following packaging formats:
- .deb package, to be installed on debian, ubuntu and otherwise based distributions.
- .rpm package, architecture free (noarch), for RPM supporting Linux distributions such as RedHat, Fedora, CentOS etc.
- .tar.gz using python’s distutils installer.
- source, directly retrieved from SVN or from above python package.
- Some distribution specific RPM packages, courtesy Lenz Grimmer.